A Client Relations Executive role is to initiate and nurture steady relationships with all customers. An effective Client Relations Executive should maintain contact with clients, work to understand and advise them on which of Porcelain’s products or treatment services could best support their needs at the same time ensuring the alignment with Porcelain’s philosophy and objectives.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Performing basic front desk duties like attending to walk in customers, answering email, phone or appointment booking enquiries in a professional manner and up to customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure all interactions with customers are handled professionally with care and adhering to company’s policies and procedures, escalating feedbacks or complaint cases where required.
- Communicate and work closely with therapists on skin analysis & consultation with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Build rapport and establish good relationship with customers to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
- Follow up with clients about their skin conditions and treatment progress.
- Record and update all communication with clients in the CRM system (Zenoti) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Equipped with sales, customer service and skincare knowledge to educate customers on Porcelains Products & Services
- Promote & up-sell products, services, and package to maximize sales opportunities where possible.
- Support in checking and managing store product inventories and requisition.
- Manage POS, payment terminals and day-to-day store opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain Outlet’s Tidiness and Cleanliness
- All other reception and administrative duties as required.
- At least a professional certification holder in any specialization
- At least 1 year of experience in related field / industry
- Proficient in English (both written/spoken)
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Digitally proficient in both social media platforms and MS Office Application (Words/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills