As a Senior Executive, Finance & Accounting, you will be responsible for Account Payable, Accounts Receivables, and related operational matters, provide cross function support and assist in financial reporting and compliance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- (AR, AP, and related operational matters)
- Handle AP activities in compliance with Purchase Requisition policy
- Reconcile retail collections against actual bank receipt
- Monitor weekly cashflow
- Issue monthly invoice to channel partners
- Ensure transactions are recorded, verified, and accounted accurately.
- (Monthly Closing Activities)
- Generate Collections, Revenues, Customer Due and Liabilities reports from Zenoti and post into Quickbook
- Ensure expenses have timely recorded from vendor invoices and cross-function reports
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Inventory audit for 10 SKUs.
- Support GL close activities
- (Quarterly GST reporting)
- Generate and reconcile Collections report from Zenoti for GST filing
- Liaise with Tax Agent for GST filing matter
- (Yearly Budget and Closing Activities)
- Support standard costing and budget exercise
- Year-end inventory counts
- Year-end capex audit
- Handle MD’s claim
- Gross Turnover audit and report as per request by Landlords
- Ad hoc tasks
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences preferably in the retail or beauty spa environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft office. Quickbook or ERP exposure is added advantage.
- Digitally proficient and MS Office Application (Words, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High-level of initiative and service orientation
- Team player with positive attitude and pleasant disposition