Responsible for supporting all digital marketing activities from E-commerce to Website maintenance. Support such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines. In charge of publishing website contents, maintaining continuity of themes, streamlining navigation, and increasing online presence to potential prospects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Web management and search optimisation
- Maintain organisation website, respond to and troubleshoot all issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure consistency in quality and efficiency to deliver best UX.
- Collaborate within the team to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisation’s standards.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Work closely with appointed digital agency to develop optimization strategies and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented to increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Managing day-to-dayof the E-commerce operations, such as order verification, fulfilment, inventory management, customer enquiries and web-site development.
- Execute campaigns and tactical activities to drive online sales.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure promotions and UX implementation is accurate and timely.
- Liaise with in-house designers and Marcom to conceptualise and craft marketing
- Work with Customer Success team to resolve customer escalations from online purchases.
- Generate timely and accurate marketing reports
- Close collaboration with internal teams and appointed agencies for digital initiatives
- Perform administrative support In CRM activities (customer acquisition and loyalty building programs)
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond in different environments.
- High-level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Shopify and WooCommerce WordPress a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.