Dear friends and family of Porcelain,
We hope you’ve been keeping well and healthy thus far. Though our spa operations are not affected by the recent announcements made by the Multi-Ministry Task Force, we continue to execute stringent hygiene and safety protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
- Temperature taking & Safe Entry are required by staff, clients and visitors before entry.
- Social distancing in waiting areas.
- Hourly wipe downs of commonly used surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Masks and face shields are worn by therapists.
- Hand sanitisers available for you throughout the spas.
- Sanitising & changing of bedsheets after each use.
- All spas have received a Clean Mark Certification.
While we look forward to continuing serving you, we understand that you may be cautious in leaving home to stay safe. Thus, we have continued to make our Virtual Skin Education complimentary for you. The consistent changes to our lifestyle, erratic climate and hormonal changes have resulted in the increased occurrence of skin sensitivity and acne for many. With our Virtual Skin Education, we hope you can learn more about your skin and keep it safe and healthy while staying home.
As always, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for the love & support you’ve shown us throughout this year. Your health is our top priority, so rest assured we will do our best to ensure it. We look forward to serving you soon!
Your Porcelain Family