Skin Brightening Treatment Singapore
Our best-selling OxyRevive™ — now paired with award-winning ZapGlow™ for the ultimate kickstart in your brightening journey.
This treatment includes Oxygen therapy to cleanse, exfoliate and infuse skin with vitamins to improve cell regeneration, reviving even the dullest skin back to its smooth, radiant self. Then, ZapGlow™ helps stimulate collagen production, so you walk out of our spa with plumper, firmer skin. It also aids rejuvenation at the deeper skin layers, so you’re glowing from within.
- All Skin Types
- Dull Skin Tone
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Clogged Pores
- Minor Pimple Problems
- Whiteheads / Blackheads
- Light Pigmentation
- Expression Lines
- Sensitive Skin, Redness or Flushing
- Saggy Skin
- Expression Lines
- Age Spots / Sun Spots
- Double Cleansing
- Exfoliation with Natural Skin Refiner
- OxyJet gently exfoliates and oxygenates skin surface
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Infusion (OxySpray – Rehydrate & Recovery)
- Premium Custom-Blended Mask or Hydrocare – Bio-Cellulose mask (Repair, Recovery, Rehydrate)
- Moisture Protectant
- Refines pores and smoothens skin
- Removes dead skin cell and prevent build-up
- Improves skin clarity
- Brightens skin tone
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Stimulates collagen & elastin production
- Reduces fine lines
- Lifts, firms and brightens for a radiant glow
- Rejuvenates at deeper layers encouraging radiance from within
- Avoid extensive sun exposure for at least one week after treatment. Sunblock is strongly recommended.
- Apply the Soothe – Aloe Recovery Gel over the treated area, or as and when your skin experiences itch or dryness
- Ensure the treated area is clean at all times
- For maximum comfort, keep the Soothe – Aloe Recovery Gel in the refrigerator for an extra cooling sensation.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- Pregnant mothers and people with darker skins (5 on the Fitzpatrick scale) or keloids
- People with sunburns, broken skin or extremely dry skin
Please note that this treatment does not include extractions unless otherwise stated.
105 minutes | $372 (incl. GST)